AirLite EVA is a low-density (Shore A18) EVA foam, which is mouldable, finishes beautifully and has very good abrasion resistance properties making it an ideal Orthotic lining material.
Aortha AirLite EVA Features & benefits:
- Comfortable underfoot
- Easily fabricated, easy to work with
- Non-clogging for easy cleaning
- Available in a perforated format to allow for breathability & improved in-shoe airflow
- Washable due to closed cell structure.
- Cushioning insoles & Orthotic top covers
- Ideal for linings in diabetic and rheumatoid shoes
- Prosthetic linings
- Orthopaedic linings
- AFO interfaces
- Mid layer Orthotics