The Aortha OrthaPrime is perfect for bonding when working with PU materials. One component Primer for working with Polyurethane. Primer helps in the preparation of PU foams for the application of adhesive.
Aortha OrthaPrime+ Features and Benefits:
- Modifies the surface area of PU to allow for perfect adhesion which can be difficult due to the porous nature of the foam.
- Improves heat resistance to the specific adhesion of some materials, and improves the resistance to hydrolysis and the migration of greases and plasticizers.
- Available in long-lasting 1-litre tins.
Storage: Keep in a cool place – protect from direct light
- By brush (without metallic parts)
- Drying time before bonding: 2-10 mins.
Application: Adhesives should be applied immediately after the application of Primer on the substrate.
Take care in dusty or humid environments with high-temperature variations.